Clinical endocannabinoid deficiency (CECD): Can this concept explain therapeutic benefits of cannabis in migraine, fibromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome and other treatment-resistant conditions? A recent literature review was completed to show that there may be an underlying clinical endocannabinoid deficiency that may be suitably treated with cannabinoid medicines. These scientists conclude this by analyzing literature about migraine headache, IBS and other related common fibromyalgia symptoms.
- CBD – The Good, the Bad and the Oily
- CBD and Pain Relief
- CBD May Promote Cognitive Function
- CBD Oil and Depression
- CBD Oil and its Anti Inflammatory Components
- CBD Oil and Oxidative Stress
- CBD Oil And Stress
- How can CBD oil help with fibroymalgia?
- The Potential Benefits of CBD for the Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder